1

The rare lightbulb post. about marriage and an msn conversation.

Posted by Dan. Ee. on 1:04 AM

I am definitely not used to posting blog posts within the half an hour after I have already posted one.

For a socially awkward person like me, who even refuses to say hi at any new stranger he adds, it can be considered as an act of desperation to garner attention in a subliminal manner.

Didn’t understand what I wrote there? Neither did I.

This post comes as a culmination from a 10 minute conversation with a friend regarding weddings and love. I, being the silly puppet of fate, reminisced about a time where I used to picture weddings of my crush. About 5 years ago, when I was young and stupid as well as liking this particular female, like hell.

In any case, I actually imagined the wedding; gardens, cakes, flowers, white dresses, crying parents, jeering friends... and then came the worst part.

I imagined life after wedding, and how would it be like living with her and stuff in the household. F*cking imagine that would you? I mean, at that time, I would say it was all candies and spice. But now, down the road of adulthood with more common sense and life lessons unwillingly driven into my mind, *shudder* I solemnly think of marriage’s unpleasant consequences to me when I eventually end up with her, or even anyone else.

Pardon the usage of crude words in my post. It was, a necessary evil.

Also, I ache to write about my friend’s wedding moments. Truly, anyone who watched the royal wedding on live TV, would imagine what would that moment be when they eventually get shackled, balls to chain for life.

At this point in reading, you would actually surmise the fact that this post is basically demonizing marriage. The pact between two humans, sanctified and revered by God, the Son and The Holy Spirit, may it last forever and until death do them apart.

I would want to quote that last part, the ‘till death to us part, that sentence yeah. The groom, or even bride, that utters those fateful binding words, is bound to each other like Faust did to Lucifer. Later in their marriage they would realize that they would be actually aiming for that little, yet infamous quote. By actually dying. Who dies first? Leave it to the husband and tehe wife after years of marriage turmoil. Affairs, money, children, even relatives could be the cause of that turmoil.

Ok, back to my friend’s situation. She, being obviously a female, because only girls who are madly in love these days could only fantasize that kind of nonsense. You don’t hear guys spouting to his dudes in an Irish bar about how his future bride will be like, wearing what, where it will be held, and the whole nine yards. If he eventually did, which is most probably out of exhilaration of getting his first girlfriend, he would be jeered and probably get whacked in the balls for uttering ridiculous nonsense in front of the fellow single guys in the bar, or guys who want time out from the wife at home.

Why do I keep railing off track?? Back to her. *fumes*

She fantasized about a wedding, after watching the royal Brits getting knotted at somewhere in London. I can tell you, she would’ve gone on about the dresses that she is going to get if I hadn’t told her about my a long dead experience with me imagining myself. Scroll back up for actual details.

So, she imagined a wedding at a beach, or a garden, and with a wedding dress that is definitely prettier than the British royal bride, and how long her hair would be at that point. I foolishly added my imagination about my former crush, and somehow this post is birthed through those two ideas literally intercourse with one another and conceived a ridiculous rant.

Not much I wrote eventually. I am never much of a wedding person. Considering if you found out rather recently.


1 Comments


I guess I'm one of those few girls who have not actually planned their wedding out every excruciating detail. I haven't. I doubt I will. My wedding will be AWESOME as long as it's with the guy I love :D

You, imagining your wedding, is kind of a rarity eh? xD haha~

Against marriage? Weddings? Why?

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Clucking Bull All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.