1

Life, TWILIGHT *blegh*

Posted by Dan. Ee. on 10:20 PM in , ,
Anyway..

I been getting some beautiful responses from what an otherwise redundant blogging community of mine.

Blogging is my means of keeping my English intact, as for the past 3 years, I haven't been getting proper English education.

Firstly, my life. I know, this whole blogging about my life thing is so Facebook-ish. But then, in Facebook, people don't give a rat's bottom about how your life is. They only care how you look, how often you hit Mafia Wars, or how many lame interviews and quizzes you answer or post on someone else's page. More on FB later.

However, my life as I say to you now, is akin to the political clamour in this country. It doesn't have a particular direction. All decisions made by me, are actually the really wrong ones. In life, education, even love and money, I did not make a single right one.

Blah on my life. That's all I need to write. Seriously, I felt lame a moment there because i ACTUALLY complained about my life on blogger. Infinitely gay. Like one of those vampire-emo-long hair-MCR kind of vibe that is going on these days with the Twi-f*ckin-light disease spreading faster than the pig flu (H1N1) .

Twilight. Let me get this straight. I don't wanna sound like a Neanderthal (a really, hairy, dumb caveman) because I am bashing that movie in this blog post. But, reality bares its ugly fangs (like Edward "Fruitbat" Cullen). There are some people who:

1. Absolutely loves the movie to the point kisses Edward "Paleface" Cullen on his movie poster. (Applies to girls 15-19 yrs old)
2. Buys the story books, watches the movie and go gaga over that topless dog *ahem* WEREWOLF. (Still 15-19 yrs old fan girls)
3. Watches the movie for the sake of it. (For men who are forced by their women)
4. Watches the movie for Kristin "Simple" Stewart (Guys who are desperate)
5. Plain hates it. (Me)

I have oh-so-much to write about this movie-series-story-vampire-bull epidemic that is swarming all over the world. But I don't want to be too hard on this, as there are many (possible) readers that are staunch, die hard Edward "Eddie" Cullen fans. And he is the vampire in question of the movie. What happened to Dracula? Lestat? My oh my.. vampires, supposed to be feared as bloodsucking creeps of the night, reduced to emotional, pale, handsome, cool vibe going on.
















A *cough* vampire. Edward "Flyboy" Cullen-->

<-- A real vampire. "Nasty Ears" Nosferatu


I guess enough is enough. If i did decide to flame Twilight all at once tonight, I will die of extreme exhaustion of writing all the way until morning.

Besides, you people don't like reading long stuff isn't it?

Out.

1 Comments


Gotta admit Robert Pattinson IS cute. But he's not cute enough to go gaga over. Or to watch the movie over and over. It wasn't that good anyway. >.< I think the werewolf is hotter XD
Plus, I'm not in the 15-19 y.o fans category :)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Clucking Bull All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.