0

No Comments.

Posted by Dan. Ee. on 1:52 AM
Hello again.

Yeah, pretty long absence me thinks.. wait it is LONG.

*sigh*

Never mind, i try to take things slowly.. maybe that's why everything's around me including my life is S-L-O-W.

I can proceed to degrade and humiliate myself further but.. that's for another time.

Speaking of which.. blogging is sort a way of improving my language.. my command in it. In this case English. Bahasa Melayu well.. I tend to ignore it as I speak it, I read it and I passed it in my SPM so I couldn't give two shits about that language NOW. As for the other languages like Chinese and German.. well.. I am not a true master. Hell, I stutter when I speak them!

Enough of this, 

I'm sleepy *yawns* and it is late.




0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Clucking Bull All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.