0

a short shrift

Posted by Dan. Ee. on 7:41 AM
I am sure there are those times, when you just look at your older posts and go, "damn! did I really write that?"
Just because it was really good.
No I am not kidding, I have read some of my older posts, in another blog (in which you guys won't ever get to you pretty much apologies) , that I still couldn't believe I wrote all that tripe.

Not that I am blowing my own trumpet mind, but I do think my past work are the equivalent of some Literature Prize on some level. I wonder where all those metaphors, imagery, the string of sentences that could provoke even the mildest of thoughts, the notions that could stir the very hem of your common sense to think.

I amaze myself sometimes.

And sorry for the month hiatus though.

Here's something unrelated for your perusal:


Happy trails!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Clucking Bull All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.