0

the return.

Posted by Dan. Ee. on 7:18 AM
It has been.. nearly a week??

At least the very first thing I can do at this moment is.. apologize?
I am sorry? Pardon for the imminent, unexpected although intentional, absence?

My dear ladies and gents, the readers that peruse my blog, you will be getting none from me. I doubt I am in some contract with Google or with any of my readers whatsoever to produce writings at least once a week or even twice. I don't live by that code. I write at my own leisure.

Of course I do have another blog out there that I need to maintain as well, but that place is hardly has the kind of material that is suitable for your eyes. No I am not even suggesting subversive messages or even adult/violence themed nonsense that is contained in the other blog of mine.
Let us just say that it is the very place that I write all my deepest and darkest thoughts, or my true 100%, unadulterated self complete with a barrage of swear words and choice cynical imagery. Like the Mr.Hyde of this cheery, albeit sarcastic blog of mine.

But I would be honest with you about something: I have been writing quite a lot since that date, but just all that materials haven't reached here actually.
And, my priorities have changed drastically over the past couple of weeks so.. yeah. Take a hint.
What would drive a man from regular blog posting at a rate of 3 posts a week to now, a fortnightly basis?

Food for thought, my dear readers.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Clucking Bull All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.