0

mistakes.

Posted by Dan. Ee. on 1:09 AM
Often in this life, we anything but infallible from making mistakes. However, there is that moment in time, we will not realize that we have made that odd grave mistake, until it hits us squarely back in the chops.

Oh yes, we will make that mistake, it will be dormant. It will be living inside the very core of your brain, feeding off on more related events and rises at the most appropriate moment. To literally stab you with the reality that has resulted from that tiny little action that you have done so long ago.

But I wouldn't go as far as to say that I have committed such a mistake. No.
I just was giving it a thought.
The mistakes, or more my actions, have made me into that being today. I have no regrets. And stuff that I am supposed to say in order to make this sound cheesy.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Clucking Bull All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.