1

Feels Just Like It Shouldn't

Posted by Dan. Ee. on 1:38 AM
Well those few days were an absolute emotional train track gone of the tracks.. I completely lost it.

Although I am known to keep my cool most of the time (I have references) but when I lose my head, it will be all over the floor, shattered and scattered. It took me a while to find myself back in order..

Regardless, after a knocking round or two by a couple of friends of mine, I am glad to announce.. that me is back on track, and ready to lay waste on this university who is trying so hard to suck off my money by purposefully putting me in such a dreadfully financially prone position *inhalessssss*
Yeah.

So to speak, I would like address another mishap that has rather happened to me lately. But first, I would to say that, helping others, doesn't carry much weight as it used to be back in the old days. In relation to that, I would say, that after much helping someone with their tasks, I myself have lost my innate ability to write, to expound, to rabble, or to CRAP.
Yes folks, I have noticed, that my writing has sort of like.. siphoned off while helping with them tasks. Ridiculous notion, but when you're placed in my shoes, my boots, my flip flops or whatever, the train of thought tend to bring me to the ludicrous implications (causes) never would've conceived by a person who is actually sober.

Mash that, I gotten over that, and I am building up them skills to help out with the only thing I actually find I am good at; (hell, it rhymed?) Writing.

Nixing these words, I am heading to fix my life all over again. The Man-Up-Top or God, He has thrown me another Get-Out-Of-The-Unfixable card for the umpteenth time despite me being severely lacking in deposits of my religious account up there in St. Peter's books. For all that I know, I do think however, He wants me to once again walk the right path. I am striving however, I am doing my best.. or that's what I think. Religious wise, I will save this for another long winded post.

If there was anyone kind, and supple and pretty, as well having an eye for good literature, that reads this, I assure you, what you are reading is the utter nonsensical ramblings of a mid-adult crisis student in a middle of blazin' nowhere university.

*winks*

Out. Been a while since I wrote my heart out like this. No, I am not aspiring to be another crappy vampire love story writer.

Out. for real.

1 Comments


Ahaha, who's the wink for? xD

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Clucking Bull All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.